Inline Removals – Moving Boxes
To complement our removals and packing service, we sell a selection of packaging materials. All materials are available to collect from our warehouse, although we can also deliver to your door for a small additional cost of £15.00 (depending on location). All prices exclude VAT.
18″ x 18″ x 10″ | double walled for strength | £15.00 per pack of 10
Standard Removal Cartons – for large light items
18″ x 18″ x 20″ | double walled for strength | £20.00 per pack of 10
White Wrapping Paper
500 sheets per ream | £15.00 per ream
Bubble Wrap – for packing fragile items
500mm x 100 metre rolls | £20.00 per roll
Wardrobe Carton – for hanging clothes
Roll of Vinyl Tape
£1.00 per roll
Things to Remember when Packing
- Never make the boxes so heavy that they cannot be lifted safely.
- Check how heavy they are and fill the remaining space with light bulky items such as cushions or soft toys.
- Bin bags are useful carriers for items such as bedding.
- This helps when packing the van as they squash and fill any awkward gaps.
- Choose your boxes wisely.
- Small boxes should be used to pack books and heavy items. Generally, lighter items can be packed into our larger box.
- Place knives and other sharp objects inside a metal container first
- An old biscuit tin is ideal.
- Label your boxes carefully.
- Our boxes have a large area to clearly mark which room they should be moved to and to list the contents of the box. This is especially helpful if you are moving boxes into storage and need to find an item.
Moving Boxes London